- To focus. I am so ADD. I flit from one thing to the next. I have multiple windows open on my computer at all times. I'm always in the middle of ten things and I don't do any of them well. I feel frantic and unfocused.
- To rest. I have been surviving on 5-6 hours of sleep a night. I can hardly get out of bed in the mornings.
- To connect with God. I'm reading through the bible in a year. It's amazing that I've made it to February 19 without skipping one single day. But you should see how I read... skimming, rushed, not allowing the text to speak to me.
- To connect with my wife. I miss her.
- To get to a meeting. I'm going tomorrow morning.
- A sponsor. I have never had one, officially, in OA.
- A reasonable plan of eating.
- To stay off my scale. I weighed this morning, and I'm going to stay off of it now until March 19.
- To figure out a way to focus more on my studies and less on distractions.
For now, my food plan is just this: Only eat three meals a day. No snacks. That's all I am willing to do for now. I'll discuss with my sponsor and hopefully have a plan in the next two days.