Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sadness and Joy

My name is Charlie, and I'm a compulsive overeater.

::Hi, Charlie!::

Strange mixture of sadness and joy tonight. I'm sad and discouraged because Georgia put Troy Davis to death. And I'm powerless to do anything about it. But I will continue to speak out against what I consider to be an unjust, inhumane, barbaric practice in this nation.

And I'm grateful and full of joy. My wife is just fine. And I was so fearful. We went in today, braced for bad news. Her doctor came in and told us that her CA-125 numbers were very low. He sent us for another ultrasound, which showed that her previously 6 cm cyst had shrunk to 1.5 cm. He said she absolutely does NOT have cancer and he cancelled her surgery.

Thank you, God.

2 comments:

Play said...

Make a spending limit and stick to it. Numerous individuals make a spending arrangement for themselves, however rapidly fudge on it or toss it out all together, when times get hard. Assuming responsibility for your funds implies assuming responsibility for yourself and doing what should be done to remain inside your methods.
play bazaar
satta king
play bajar

playgame said...

Individuals would prefer normally not to go to a site to find out about the negative things. They need to find out about positive perspectives.
play bazaar
satta king
satta result