Sunday, December 4, 2011

::sigh::

My name is Charlie, and I guess I really *am* a compulsive overeater.

::Hi, Charlie!::

I don't want to be a compulsive overeater. I want to be done with this. I want to be normal. I want to be fixed. I want to be healed. I don't want to use the damn tools.

I don't want to gain weight. I don't want to eat compulsively. I don't want to relapse. I don't want to fail.

I want to be free. I don't want to weigh and measure and call and write and read.

I want to be thin. I want to be healthy. I want to eat anything I want to eat anytime I want to eat it... without gaining weight. Without getting compulsive again.

I. I. I. I.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

5 comments:

web said...

I hear you, Charlie. Sometimes we just have to keep doing step one over and over...

Anonymous said...

So with you at the moment Charlie. In exactly the same place.

CHARLIE BOY said...

I absolutely understand! You are not alone. In fact the more I read you, I find we are very similar!

Perhaps you'd care to check out my blog?

http://heavythoughts-lightliving.blogspot.com/

My name is Charlie too!

Hang in there my friend!

Play said...

Get a free financial records. In the event that you have a financial records you need to pay month to month expenses on, you could be squandering cash. Rather, search for a financial records that doesn't have month to month charges or per exchange expenses. You may need to set up direct store with certain banks to get a free financial records.
play bazaar
satta king
play bajar

playgame said...

You ought to mess around with your blog composing and abstain from feeling as though you are basically working to deliver a substance. In the event that you let yourself become exhausted with your blogging, it will get exhausting to your perusers and they will realize you are not intrigued. Pick a theme you're enthusiastic about. Appreciate what you're doing as you compose. Grin, mess around with it, and you will have the option to cause others to have some good times also.
play bazaar
satta king
satta result