Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day Twenty-Three

My name is Charlie, and I'm a compulsive overeater.

::Hi, Charlie!::

Never fear, dear reader. I didn't post yesterday, but it was due to a lack of time, not a lack of abstinence.

I am grateful today for the willingness to not overeat. The willingness to say yes to three healthy meals every day. The willingness to not worry (too much) about the weight.

I have three services to produce tonight, if we're not snowed out. I am not worried about it. Sunday was my big day. Tonight will be simple and elegant. And fun. And I can't WAIT until tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

WillingWill said...

I love "The willingness to say yes to three healthy meals every day."---reminds me that I need to take care of myself and one way of doing that is not starving myself as a punishment or way of dealing/coping with life on life's terms. Congrats as well on the 23 days, which is 33120 minutes of willingness, my friend. Keep going...

Charlie O. Edinburgh said...

Thanks, Will...