I'm going to check in today in bullet points. I honestly don't even feel disciplined enough to write in paragraphs.
- I'm still abstinent on my "loose" plan: 3 meals a day, no snacks, no sugar.
- I've started calling that sugar part "intentional acts of sugar." I like that. "No intentional acts of sugar." So that means if there's sugar in a spaghetti sauce or something, that's OK. I don't have to stress about that, but I can't dump sugar on cereal or eat ice cream.
- I'm tired and listless today.
- But I've slept a lot lately.
- Because I was sick as a dog Sunday and Monday. Diarrhea. I know, too much information.
- It's Spring Break. My wife works full-time. My job is flexible. Thus, I am home and dragging kids around with me when I have to go in to work.
- I have no willingness to work on recovery. But I think I still want it.
- I'm scared of my weigh-in on the 19th.
- I have to lead choir tonight at church and I don't want to.
- I'm taking a seminary class online, and I feel like I'm falling behind, but I'm not doing much about it.
- I'm such a food addict that even when I was sick and dehydrated, even when I didn't feel like eating, I still managed to eat something, even though it made me feel worse.
- And now that I'm "better" (even though my stomach is still sensitive), I am eating stuff that's greasy and not necessarily good for me. Still abstinent, not wise though.
- OK, thanks for reading.